- FASHION & LUXURY
- TOURISM & ENTERTAINMENT
- HOSPITALITY & WINE
- REAL ESTATE
TAPPING INTO THE CHINESE MARKET
Pi provides a complete spectrum of one-stop services on digital campaigns targeting the wider Chinese demographic, locally in Australia as well as in mainland China.
We have well-established and long-standing partnerships with the major media platform providers in China.
Pi has planned and delivered over 300 campaigns for iconic global brands, top universities, entertainment events and tourism brands in Australia, by adhering to strict performance and audit benchmarks. We value transparent reporting and our aim is to continually contribute meaningful insights that create long-term value for our clients.
Pi’s executive team has been working in this market for 30 years. You will be able to draw on their vast expertise and knowledge for your campaigns.
- WeChat has over 1 billion daily active users globally, with 17 million active ‘official accounts’.
- WeChat boasts 79% market penetration in China.
- Over 100 million social posts are generated daily by users on Weibo.
- Weibo Monthly Active Users (MAU) reached 156 million in Dec 2019, with 94% of them being mobile users.
- Douyin (known as TikTok internationally), which is the second-most downloaded app after WhatsApp, has over 365 million MAU and is now the mainstream content-driven, video sharing platform in China.